The following changes are in place to ensure we continue to operate in an environment which is safe for everyone associated with Southend Tennis Centre. These rules will be strictly enforced by Southend Tennis Centre management, coaches and staff. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Doubles play may take place if all players over 16 years of age are fully vaccinated.
- All participants at Southend Tennis Centre must live within a 5 km radius from the Centre.
- QR codes must be scanned before entering the court to play.
- Please use the sanitiser provided before entering the court.
- Please do not book a court if you are feeling unwell.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m must be maintained at all times.
- There will be no public access to the clubhouse.
- No cash payments under any circumstances. Lessons and drinks can be paid for at the clubhouse, but with a card only.
- There is to be no sitting down or bystanders at the Centre; you are only permitted to enter your court, play, and leave immediately after your booking has finished.
- One parent may be in attendance for a lesson, but they will be unable to enter the court.
- Gates, tennis posts, nets, and fences on all tennis courts must not be closed or touched.
- No racquet hire.