Private and semi-private coaching
Private lessons are available for players of all ages and standard, who are looking for a more individual approach for their development. Coaches will work on the player’s personal needs, goals and development. Coaches will also help with setting realistic goals and improving the player’s technical, tactical and physical game.
- 30 mins: $55 per lesson or $450 for 9 sessions
- 45 mins: $70 per lesson or $585 for 9 sessions
- 60 mins: $90 per lesson or $765 for 9 sessions
Semi-Private lessons (two players per coach) are a cost effective option for players who want to have a lesson with a friend who is of similar standard. Similar to private lessons, coaches will work on the players’ personal needs, goals and development through improving the technical, tactical and physical game.
Players should organise another player for the lesson or the coaching staff can help look for another player of similar standard.
- 30 mins: $60 per lesson or $495 for 9 sessions
- 45 mins: $72.50 per lesson or $607.50 for 9 sessions
- 60 mins: $95 per lesson or $810 for 9 sessions
How to book
Adult group lessons are usually scheduled during the daytime, later in the evenings or on Saturday mornings. We can also create bigger group lessons (6 players max) upon request. To organise a lesson with your friends or to make an enquiry, contact the coaching staff on 9642 5967 or here.