Private and semi-private coaching
Private lessons are available for players of all ages and abilities who are looking for a more individualised approach to their development. A coach supports the player’s on-court needs and can help the player to set realistic goals and improve their technical, tactical and physical game.
- 30 mins: $55 per lesson or $450 for 9 sessions
- 45 mins: $70 per lesson or $585 for 9 sessions
- 60 mins: $90 per lesson or $765 for 9 sessions
Semi-private lessons (two players per coach) are a cost-effective option for players who want to have a lesson with a friend who is of similar ability. A coach supports each player’s personal needs, goals and development by improving their technical, tactical and physical games.
Players should arrange to have another player ready to participate in the semi-private lesson or Southend staff can assist in finding another player of similar ability.
- 30 mins: $60 per lesson or $495 for 9 sessions
- 45 mins: $72.50 per lesson or $607.50 for 9 sessions
- 60 mins: $95 per lesson or $810 for 9 sessions
How to book
Adult group lessons are usually scheduled during the daytime, later in the evenings or on Saturday mornings. We can also create bigger group lessons (6 players max) upon request. To organise a lesson with your friends or to make an enquiry, contact the coaching staff on 9642 5967 or here.